- Install and Sync Files (Client v2)
- Install ans Sync Files (Client v1)
- Deleting a library
- Encrypting a library
- File conflicts
- Excluding files
Featured File Type
Installing Seafile Client Program Version 2.0+
After downloading Seafile client program, you have 3 steps left to get it up and running.
1. Select a disk partition to store local Seafile data
2. Add an account
Add an account on your private Seafile server or our public server.
3. Download a library and syncing files
- Click the "Download" button to download a library to a local folder.
- Then you add some files into the library. They will be automatically synced with cloud platform.
4. (Optional) Create a library
You can also create a library from a local folder.